Wednesday 23 May 2012

Eight Pee Emm I Hate You


Eight Pee Emm Sucks! 8:00pm is exactly the right amount of time away from supper that you get the muchies, but too close to bed time to eat without feeling guilty. 8:00pm only offers chips, dips, candy, salt, sugar, or empty carbs… or all of these. 8:00pm sucks! I loathe you 8:00pm.

I can usually go the whole day on track and doing what I should be dong (or at least half assing it), but as soon as 8:00pm hits those craving come in full swing. The worst part about it? I’m way too tired to just keep my strength up and not give in. But too proud of my youth or flickering youth to just go to bed. Like I could sleep when those cravings come! So, I eat a dollar’s worth of five cent candies. Okay, okay, it’s more like three dollars’ worth.  Urgh! Not every night, but every night I wanna. Where does this even come from? Once again proof that food, especially sugar in my case, is addictive.
Today is scratched, gotta start clean tomorrow and that’s about all you can do. That and curse 8:00pm and everything you do to me

No comments:

Post a Comment